Saturday, March 11, 2006

Yet Another Survey

How well do you know me?? For instance, did you know...

Four jobs I have had in my life:
1. Scott's Cashier (Hey, don't knock it, that's where I met Ayron)
2. Dorm food service
3. Daycare provider
4. Instructional Aid

Four movies I would watch over and over:
1. Dirty Dancing
2. Save the Last Dance
3. Saved
4. The Notebook

Four places I have lived:
1. Auburn (Shawnee Court)
2. Lafayette, Indiana (dorms)
3. Lafayette, Indiana (friends apartment across town from campus)
4. Auburn (country)

Four TV shows I love to watch:
1. Sex and the City (thanks to Netflix)
2. Scrubs
3. Any type of CSI
4. 2-and-a-half Men

Four websites I visit daily:
1. Yahoo mail
2. School email
3. My blog (although lately it hasn't been a daily thing)
4. Yahoo Maps (for the directionally challenged father in law)

Four of my favorite foods:
1. Macaroni & Cheese (sorry dad, but the "blue box" kind
2. Grandma's Ham, Rice and Gravy (trust me, you mix it all together so it counts as one)
3. Dad's pancakes
4. Whipped Jello or Dad's/Grandma's potato salad

Four places I would rather be right now:
1. Spain house I stayed in after graduation
2. Back in bed
3. Indianapolis- Don't know why, I just love it there
4. England

No comments: