Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Finally Stopped Chasing My Tail!

I feel like I have been putting my "life" on hold while I frantically juggle school, work, family and laundry. I finally have an evening to catch up with myself and take a look around. Granted, the week has been one "Mell of a Hess" but I am still alive and everything happens for a reason right? I know that Sarah is out there praying for my sanity and I appreciate it more than she'll ever know.

Let see, a game of catch up...

Sunday morning (2:34 am to be exact) I woke up with what I thought was a back cramp. I went out to the couch and as timed passed I realized I was having another gallbladder attack and it was not going to be a happy one. I gave up around 5:30am and went back into the bedroom and sobbed "Ayron, it really hurts. Will you just hold me?" He was able to talk me into going to the ER. I wanted to shoot the recpetionist when she said, "Will you have a seat in the waiting area until I call you." Keep in mind I was the only one in the whole freaking ER! But I sat, what else was I gonna do, go run a marathon? After several hours of being heavily drugged, I was finally discharged. I ended up spending the rest of Sunday sleeping off the heavy drugs. My attack ruined the family's "spur of the moment trip" to Cabellas. I kept saying, "I'm so sorry..."

I spent Monday morning back in the hospital having an ultra sound done on my tempermental gallbladder. The ultra sound showed that my gallbladder is hardening. I then proceeded to sleep the rest of Monday away. I go back next Tuesday for a HIDA scan and hopefully it will tell them exactly the problem and they can finally fix it!

Tuesday sucked. My father in law took my dog, Oreo, back to the shelter. She was getting to be a big handful and Ayron and I decided it was the right thing to do. I know it was the right thing to do, but she was still my first dog and it was (and still is) hard.

Well, I guess that's the long and the short of it. Nothing major. Hahaha. I decided to take an evening for myself and get caught up with friends I have been neglecting.

No comments: