Wednesday, March 08, 2006

How Many People?

After testing the limits of my old twin bed, Ayron, Mom and I concluded that three people is one person to many on a twin bed. My sister has the bed up on "stilts" so she can store stuff under it. When I was reading something to my mom off of the laptop she began to do that giggle dance of hers where her legs bounce (keep in mind shes short so her feet don't touch the ground if she sits back) and the bed just pushed right through the stilt.

You would think that our experiement was complete, but apparently there was another part that I was not made aware of until today. It is amazing how many people I can cram into my old bedroom (nat's now). Mom, Nat, Nun, Ayron, Me, two beagles and two cats. I wish I would have known that in high school! Just kidding mom, jeez. I can hear that little clicking noise she makes from here!

No comments: