Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Daily ramblings

I went to the Dr. Yesterday after work, and guess what? I have the crap back in my lungs again. Since I had "walking pneumonia" my senior year in high school, every year when the weather changes, I get this horrible cough. I have a combination of that cough that burns and hurts and sinus infection. I'm on a Z-Pack. If I don't feel better by Friday I'm supposed to go back in and possibly have chest x-rays. So lets all pray that I feel better, because we cannot afford chest x-rays.

We are carving our pumpkins tonight! Yeah! We are getting together with M and A to eat dinner and carve our pumpkins. I bought a kit at Wal-Mart that has the tools and patterns. I'm mostly excited because I am going to keep all the seeds and roast them. Yummy! While most of the seeds will end up in my belly, I think I can manage to save some for my sister.

I have recently discovered myspace. While I don't have my own myspace, I find it interesting to read what others post. I also think it is funny to see how many people from my high school are on there! A ton of people have kids! It is also interesting to look up my student's pages. Do they not think that people look at this stuff? Who are they trying to impress? Anyways.

I'm getting excited about this weekend. Grand Rapids here we come! I could use a break! I just don't like knowing that I have a ton of laundry to do over the next couple of night so that we have clean clothes to pack! I can't wash any lights or white because our water softener is in the middle of being replaced and we have well water. Hopefully we can get it completely installed tonight!

No comments: