Thursday, October 26, 2006

You Know You've Worked on Your Laptop too Long...

...when you sit down at the desktop in your office and try to hit the touchpad on the keyboard. I've been doing all of my work on my laptop since they were reformatting the desktop in my office. When I sat down at the desktop this morning to do some emails, I tried to hit the touchpad! Yikes, It's been too long without a break! Luckily today is my Friday! I know, it's only Thursday, but I do not have work tomorrow, so technically, it's Friday!

We (A and I) had our first chiropractor appointments last night. Man! I didn't know how messed up my neck was! We did the pro adjuster way of adjusting your back. My neck was the worst that Dr. B has ever seen. Kind of cool, but then again, NOT! He had to work on my neck forever! He said, "No wonder you've been having headaches/migraines! I've never seen a neck this out of whack!" We also had "therapy." They put gel on your worst parts (my shoulders and neck) and with a wand the use electrodes to make your muscles move and loosen up! I didn't realize how bad my neck was till on the way home. I am a little sore today, but they say that is normal. We have a check up next week and then they are putting us on a monthly routine. Our insurance covers 12 visits a year. Heck, I like it already. I feel a foot taller!

No comments: