Monday, October 16, 2006

I Have THE BEST Husband

I would just like to say that I have THE BEST husband! Saturday I was suprised with several gifts from my loving and wonderful husband. I was given diamond earings, 20 European roses, and season 2 of Grey's Anatomy. I love that man! The roses are my favorite type too! The baby's breath has glitter. I know it sounds funny, they are my favorite because they have glitter, but I have dried every single flower A has ever given me. I keep some petals in jars, and I have several bunches of roses. I like the glitter baby's breath because it looks really neat when you dry the roses! Oh yeah, and he is a great cook! Last night he cooked chicken in a lime butter sauce, rice, crusty bread (our favorite) for dinner. I cooked a homemade (well the shell was a frozen one and the filling was canned, but I tried) apple pie. I just thought I'd take some time to brag about A because I know I don't do it enough!

No comments: