Friday, October 20, 2006

Not So Confused

Ok, so I am more calm about the whole situation. We met with Mr. and Mrs. V last night about the housesitting thing. We are going to do it for two weeks while they go over and finalize housing. They leave for the two years in January. We wouldn't be locked in for the full two years, if we find our dream home or something like that, they would find someone else. They are really cool people and I am more at ease now about the whole thing. I think it will be a good time for Ayron and I to have some time alone and save up money. I think this will really be a good thing. We can pay off bills and get ahead finacially and up our credit score and get a better rate for a mortgage. It's been a rollercoaster of emotions, but I think I have finally settled on "This could really be a good thing for us!"

No comments: