Monday, October 23, 2006

Feeling Under The Weather

Blech. I do believe this little students of mine have infected me with their germs. I have been feeling icky all weekend. I took the generic type of "NyQuil" last night, but I still didn't sleep well. I managed to drag my butt to work today, since there is no one to cover me. I do have a dr.'s appointment today at 3:30, which means I have to leave work a half an hour early, which means no lunch break. I just want to go home and go back to bed. I wouldn't normally go to the dr., but I feel the ickiness in my throat, and it is time for me to have my annual tonsilitis. Plus, I have to be healthy for this weekend! A andI are going up to Grand Rapids to visit the sister and just get away. We have a wonderful hotel, with an indoor pool! We didn't swim once this summer! I'm thankful that this week is only a four day work week for my anyways. Hopefully this ickiness that I have can be taken care of with a Z pack. I hate the ten day antibiotics because they are ten days and they smell. Anyways. I should find something to do so I look productive when my boss comes back from lunch.

No comments: