Tuesday, July 03, 2007

40 Things

This is a post I stole from my other blog.

40 Things I Did This (actually, in June) Month.

1. Made three new friends.

2. Was happy.

3. Was sad.

4. Faked enthusiasm for someone who received what I have been praying for.

5. Discovered my genuine enthusiasm for that same person, its just took awhile.

6. Discovered Diet Pepsi Max, and became a fan.

7. Was told not to worry.

8. Worried anyways.

9. Missed my grandparents.

10. Discovered the beauty in downtown Auburn.

11. Discovered a leak in a water line.

12. Became addicted to puzzles.

13. Completed several puzzles.

14. Started some projects I've been putting off.

15. Clean up my own mess at work.

16. Admitted that I made that mess at work.

17. Fell in love all over again.

18. Decided to make an effort to eat better.

19. Took time for me.

20. Dyed my hair darker for a change of pace.

21. Learned not to eat hot dogs.

22. Read a ton of books on every topic possible.

23. Prayed for firefighters.

24. Thanked my brother in law for all he does (see previous #)

25. Started walking more and on a consistent basis.

26. Became less jealous.

27. Connected with two people who are the same boat as me. Its nice to know I'm not rowing the boat alone.

28. Wondered about old friends.

29. Wondered if I've changed as much as they have.

30. Tried several new recipes. My favorite so far is cake batter cookies.

31. Swam.

32. Was weighed at the drs office and didn't freak out when I accidentally looked at the scale.

33. Saw two movies in the theater.

34. Saw several more at home.

35. Reconnected with my mother.

36. Had a car break down, then a truck.

37. Stopped being so dependant on my cell phone and watch.

38. Had a jumpy party.

39. Changed my spending habits.

40. Blogged, several times.

No comments: