Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Guess What?!

I am hesitant to mention this, but I am going to anyways. The reason I am mentioning it is because I believe in the power of prayer. I know that several people had been praying for me and I firmly believe that is why we were successful.

Ayron and I are five weeks along. We are expecting a little Reeves in March. It is a very exciting time and I am grateful for everyone's prayers (you know who you are). I would like to also ask for your prayers during the next nine months. Please keep us in your thoughts. Thanks.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

If I could send you a gift (which I can't do, because $$ is all goobered up right now and will be tight from now until, well, the day I die probably), I'd send this: What to expect when you're expecting.

todd helmkamp said...

CONGRATS!!!!

You and Bethany can be miserable together now!!

Emily said...

I say CONGRATULATIONS TOO! God is definitely faithful!

Anonymous said...

Yay!!! I'm so excited for you guys! I will be praying for you! Maybe someday our kids will play together...but if we both have boys about the same age and they're like their daddies, we may have to put a stop to it. :-)