Monday, July 30, 2007

What Is In The Water??

** Let me preface this post by stating that I know many couples who are trying to conceive. I am praying for you. I don't want you to read this blog and become upset. It is simply what I am thinking. Please know that I am praying for your success.

After seeing some old friends this weekend, I have come to a conclusion. There is something in the water in Northeast Indiana. Off the top of my head I can think of close to 10 couples who are pregnant.

I have been experiencing more morning sickness the past two weeks. I am lucky that mine doesn't last all day. Mine actually starts at about 7pm and lasts until 9:30. I have been lucky. I have only actually gotten ill twice.

We have our first appointment with the nurse mid-wife on Friday. I am excited. We will be able to hear the heart beat. I can't wait to find out just how far along we are. There are reasons to believe that I am further than what they think I could be. Hopefully after talking with her and possibly and ultrasound we'll have a due date. I'm so excited.

No comments: