Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Long Weekend

We spent our long weekend relaxing and hanging out with friends. I know I am putting a lot of pictures into blogs/notes (my blog uploads automatically to facebook), but lately my only facebook access has been through my phone, and thus I can't upload pictures that way. This way our family across the country can still see pictures of the kiddos. Both kids are battling sinus infections that are oozing our their eyes....so not joking. They are both now on a highly powerful antibiotic so hopefully they both start feeling better soon!


For both being sick, they're behaving fairly well.

I have a pictures of TJ wrapped up like this, in the same towel even!

TJ got a Cars 'pishing fole.'Practicing his casting in the front yard. He is doing pretty well considering he is 3. All 3 of my kiddos!Tossing a football, probably at Eli's head.
Uncle Kerry was trying to coax the kids to actually run THROUGH the sprinkler, not just around it.


Ayron, torturing our children.



Tj sporting a dirty face and new 'do.


Waiting for water balloons to fall from the sky.




Watching the water ballon fight from the comfort of her bouncy chair.


They were attempting to play catch, which really turned into TJ beaming the ball of Eli's head.


Butt cracks!


















































No comments: