Monday, May 16, 2011

Moody Monday

I am a bit moody today, and while I have valid reasons to be, I decided to cheer myself up by looking at pictures of the kiddos. Here are some more random pics from the recent happenings in our life that make me smile!


He is such a little ham!

Easter morning...not sure what he is trying to "Ta Da"...maybe the fact that the hallway walls need repainted?

I love how he is pointing at Isabella. The looks on his face just says, "She's crying, shut her up!Apparently Easter egg hunts are easier if you are pantless, wearing your grandmother's rubber boots, and watching Curious George. All set for library graduation. He was happy that I let him stand on the bench!She isn't really a big fan of the dog yet....and he isn't a big fan of her colicky screaming fits either!

Driving the "Gator" at the Froggy Family Kite Fly event. Look at the excitement on his face!


Learning how to skate outside. He had skated inside the house, and did just fine, but he is still a bit cautious outside. We are trying to encourage him to be physically active and develop a love of all sports. He recently got a soccer goal, his skates, and now a 12" kids bike. The bike throws him for a loop. On his old tricycle he could pedal backwards and the bike still rolled. With the new bike, he pedals backwards and the brakes stop the bike from moving!

No comments: