Saturday, January 28, 2006

Another Blog Questionare

1) When you looked in the mirror first thing this morning, what was the first thing you thought?
I need to dye my hair! My attempt to go blonder back in October turned me into a red head, but my dark roots are showing and I look kind of odd.

2) How much cash do you have on you?
I have $200. I wish it was mine. Some is from my paycheck, some is from soccer.

3) What's a word that rhymes with TEST?
Pest- a person or thing that is annoying

4) Planet?
Planet? Um, I just finished the Solar System Chapter at work/school with the kids. Probably Uranus (pronounced Your-a-nise) because everytime the students misprounced it to get a giggled out of the peers, the had to do pushups.

5) Who is the fourth person on your missed calls?
Probably Dawniepoo! I love that chick!

6) What is your favourite ring on your phone?
Who spells "favorite" with a "u?" Honestly?

7) What shirt are you wearing?
An Old Navy shirt

8) What do you label youself as?
A busy student and teacher who is trying to get her life started while not becoming the old married couple at the same time.

9) Name the brand of shoes you've recently worn.
Converse, or "clown shoes" as my niece calls them
10) Bright room or dark room?
It's tan, but it is pretty light. Two large windows

11) What were you doing at midnight last night?
Still laughing about the "Pop Rocks" event (see previous blog)

12) What did the last text message on your phone say?
"Merry Christmas" from a guy on our soccer team

13) Where is your nearest 7-11?
We don't have 7-11's around here. Must not be enough middle eastern guys to say "Welcome to the 7-11. Would you like a slurpie?"

14) What's a saying you say a lot?
pickle slicer (joke), fumundacheese (had to be there), bite me (just to Ayron), use your brain (to my students)

15) Who told you they loved you last?
Mom

16) Last furry thing you touched?
My fuzzy flannel pants

17) How many drugs have you done in the past three days?
None, unless you count Smirnoff Twisted Raspberry a drug

18) How many rolls of film do you need to get developed?
None, I'm a digital gal myself

19) Favourite age you've been so far?
Kindergarten- It was cool to color outside of the lines and everything was new and exciting. Or maybe 15/16. I miss some high school days.

20) Your worst enemy?
my conscience

21) What is your current desktop picture?
The buiness computer: the boring green Windows one
Mine: A picture of Ayron and I from CDYC 2001

22) What was the last thing you said to someone?
"That is not a diet!" Said to my husband after he said, "I'm on the seafood diet. I see food and I eat it."

23) If you had to choose between a million bucks and being able to fly, which would you choose?
Of course the money. Pay bills, help family, build a house and pay it off! Take Ayron to the Netherlands. Donate to Hospice.

24) Do you like someone?
You would expect me to say Ayron wouldn't you!

25) The last song you listened to?
Clay Aiken- "Measure a Man" Hey, I go for the geeky/nerdy/musical type.

No comments: