Monday, January 09, 2006

What A Day!

Wow, I'm already exhausted and it's only 2:30! I started at Garrett today and I love it!! It was crazy and a bit unorganized, but I'm sure I'll catch on. It was made even crazier by the fact that I had to leave early to get to campus today. Which leads me to my other fabulous news!

I needed to take "Intro to African Lit" to graduate. I had arranged with the prof to take it "independent study." I was a bit worried about notes and the weekly journaling, but thankfully today someone in class stepped up and told me she would take notes and we have arranged for her to tape record the class for me! Yeah! It looks like everything is looking up! I am excited and truly thankful for God's many blessings on my right now.

On the discouraging front, Ayron still does not have a job. He called back a ton of places today and so far no luck. It is disheartening for him I know. I struggle with how to help him. I feel bad because I am so excited for my job, yet when I show that excitement I am afraid he will think I am rubbing it in his face. I have decided to join a group of ladies on Tuesday night to discuss life and I am looking forward to that.

Well, I should go get a head start on my reading! Oh crap, I don't have a highligter! I knew I forgot something!

No comments: