Wednesday, January 11, 2006

It's Been a LOOONNGGG time

...since I have checked my university given email account. Actually, I have never checked that email account. I don't know why I never choose to, maybe it was the fact that it hardly ever works or it always manages to lose important emails saying class has be cancelled for the day. But, getting back on track. After encountering a professor who refuses to send any email to a normal account (yahoo, hotmail, etc) I decided to search for his emailed syllabus for the class (why he couldn't just print copies for the 15 of us I don't know). After not checking my email for 4 years I had acquired a suprising number of emails. I thought I would have a ton of email, I only had 79 messages. While 79 would be a lot for an account that is checked daily, I assumed I would have more than 79 messages after 4 years. We all know what happens when you assume.

Well since I am in the lab I should probably do some actual work instead of blogging.

Oh, as a praise to my husband. I like having him home during the day. Would I rather him be at work (honey, I know you are trying) for the money, yes. But I like him being home. The bed gets made every morning, my lunch gets packed (although today's menu included applesauce but no spoon..hmm..) and dinner is made when I get home! Tonight...MEATLOAF!! Yummy! Guess what will be in my lunch tomorrow...MEATLOAF!!

No comments: