Thursday, January 05, 2006

Sniffle Sniffle Cough Cough

Someone has gotten me sick! I spent all day yesterday in bed asleep and then when normal people would be going to bed, I was waking up! I have discovered that Equate Allergy medicine and codeine cough syrup make a nice drug cocktail that induces several hours of blissful sleep!

Ayron managed to clean out his closet yesterday!! It no longer spills out onto the floor. He even when through his socks and underwear and threw out old/torn pairs! The doors glide shut with ease and the shirts are nicely hung (kudos to me). It is wonderful! While I wasn't able to talk him into throwing away his old toy John Deer truck (it has 2 wheels and no windshields) he did clean his closet on his own without my prompting!

Yet another dark and dreary day. Why can't we have sunshine? Is it written in the earth's bi-laws that "Indiana shall not have sunshine from December-March." Thank goodness for tanning beds. What a wonderful way to escape the bleak outdoors. If only I felt like getting around to go into town. That would require a shower and real clothes. I don't feel like using my minimal energy to get a shower and my clothes are all dirty. Darn, looks like I'm headed back to the medicine cabinet for more sleep inducing medicine.

No comments: