Saturday, January 28, 2006

Stupidity reigns Supreme!

Last night Ayron and I went to my brother's house (by brother I mean brother-n-law and wife) to drink, eat, play cards and watch movies. We were playing BlackJack when my two year old niece decided she wanted some candy and pointed to some "pop rocks." Deciding that it could be an amusing moment, N (my sister in law) gave her a little bit. M (the niece) thought it was hilarious and decided she liked them. In a buzzed moment (yes mom, I was buzzed, but I didn't drive and I am 22) I dared a guy on the fire department (my brother is a chief and my sister is the president) to take some poprocks and then fill his mouth with 7-up. J being the macho man type to never turn down a dare, accepted my drunken challenge. We made him stand over the sink and told him not to swallow. He looked like a volcano! His eyes got really big and then red "lava" started spewing out his nose. He didn't think to open his mouth, and it didn't help that Ayron was saying, "Don't swallow! Don't swallow!" My niece was a little freaked out because she thought "J's head go pop?!" It was funny! N and I were laughing so hard we were crying and trying to not pee our pants at the same time. It was so funny!

No comments: