Friday, January 13, 2006

TGIF

Well, I made it through my first week. I survived and I also managed to gain a new name. The students now call me Mrs. Elvis. They apparently think my husbands sideburns are "the bomb!"

Ayron had an interview today at a local factory. They will schedual him to work as soon as he passes his drug test (on tuesday) but we have decided it is not the right job. The risk of being injured is high and he wouldn't have a set schedual until he established seniority. They could have him work 3rd shift one day and the next be on 1st shift. After thought and prayer we have deceided that it won't work. At least one of us is working now. He is going to get all of his sub. paperwork in order on Monday.

Well the girls are here and I am going crazy so we are going to Ft. Wayne to birthday shop!

No comments: