Sunday, January 08, 2006

Back to School

I start school tomorrow! I am excited. Actually, I am starting two schools tomorrow. At 7:45am I officially begin my job as the 8th Grade Special Needs English/Language Arts Aid. My husband thinks I'm a dork because I am excited about getting back into the classroom as a student. I start my last two classes tomorrow. Intro to African Lit. and Chaucer. It should be interesting. I'm such a dork that I have already packed my bookbag and placed it next to the door and my lunch is neatly placed in the fridge. Wow, I really am a dork!

Hahaha. I have to laugh. We were debating what to have for dinner and I jokingly mentioned "Chinese" and I must have started something because now everyone is getting ready to go to dinner. Yummy! Crab Rangoon here I come!

PS- Sarah, if you read this email me about Tuesday. What time? What material? I am planning on coming!

No comments: