Sunday, January 01, 2006

2006

I actually managed to stay awake till midnight last night! Ayron and I went over to Phil and Nikki's (Ayron's brother and sister-in-laws) to hang out. It ended up being us four and their three children. We watched the movie Ladder 49 and I will never look at a firefighter the same again. Both Phil and Nikki are firefighters and I told them "You are never allowed to go into a fire again!"

We had a Carnahan(my mother-in-laws side of the family) get together today and everyone survived. Heck, I even managed to get the bed sheets changed so I'm doing good.

I was excited about the possibility of substituting on Tuesday only to learn that Garrett doesn't go back to school until Thursday. I guess that gives me more time to get my act together and get Ayron's closet organized (yee haw), laundry done, and my stuff for school around.

Wow, I've had a really boring day! I guess I'll go give up and start laundry now. Wow, my life is so exciting I can hardly contain myself!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

"get Ayron's closet organized" -- reminded me of one of Trav and my first married fights -- I thought it was my duty to organize his dresser drawers. He got very upset and told me "I need one place that you don't go!! How am I supposed to have any private place if you're in everything? And how might I maybe hide a surprise for YOU if you're in everything that's mine??" I've never touched his dresser drawers again. ;-)

Carma said...

His closet is so full that it "vomits" onto our bedroom floor. If we could just get the closet doors shut I'd be happy!

Anonymous said...

That's an interesting visual -- yech!! :-)