Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Big Decisions

Well, A and I have decided to meet with a realtor to discuss our options. It's frightening and exciting at the same time. I've never made a big purchase like a house before! I've never even bought a car before. We have a couple of houses we want to look at, but it's not like we are going to buy one right off the bat. Hopefully we can find some incentives since we are first time home buyers, I'm a government employee and I'm also a licensed teacher.

I really feel yucky again today. This makes day 3 in a row for me. My tummy does weird flip flops and then I get a stabbing pain right behind one of my incision marks from my surgery. A's tummy hasn't been well either. I don't think it's something we ate, because after three days I'd think we'd be over it. Either way, it's going to make for a long day!

No comments: