Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Weird Wednesday

Its "hump" day and I feel weird. Not sick weird, just weird. I'm really tired, which I shouldn't be since I slept 9 hours last night. Hmm? Maybe I'm worried. We had our meeting with our mortgage officer last night. Things went well. Our credit scores were where we thought they'd be. She is sending in our application today. Hopefully by Friday we will know what we are preapproved for. It would be nice to know now, but patience in a virtue (that I apparently lack!). There is good news though, my sisters interview in GR went well yesterday and she stayed the night and had a second interview this morning. Hopefully all is well.

I really don't feel like being at work today. This is the first time I've felt this way. Not that I don't like the place, I'm just not up to par today and I don't feel like I can be effective. I feel like I will easily snap today and that is not what M needs today (after being sick two days). Well, speaking of M, he just walked in...so time to work....

Keep us in your prayers about the house and about N's job!

No comments: