Thursday, September 21, 2006

Today is the day for change

Ahhh, I love mornings. Well, not actually. Lately I have become more like my sister in wanting to say in bed till noon. After yesterday though, there is no where to go but up!! Yesterday was a tough day at work, student and teacher both didn't feel well and both were easily aggravated by each other. Today is much better. Yeah!

Today is also the day that A and I are meeting with the realtor to look at houses. I can't wait! She was able to work it so that we can go look at all 4 houses we found tonite! I know they say not to look at more than 3 houses, but our realtor is very busy and we were lucky to snag her. Granted we pulled the whole family card (she's married into A's mom's side of the family), but still. So I'm very excited. I have brought my digital camera and am ready to explore!!

Well, I better find something productive to do today!!!

Happy day! Today is pay day!! Well, I won't get the check today, they mail it, but still. My first real paycheck from my first real adult job.

Today is going to be good, I know it.

No comments: