Wednesday, December 10, 2008

New Rule

I was browsing through pictures of St. Augustine (via Kym) on Facebook and I came up with a new rule.

If your place in this world doesn't get snow, you can't put up Christmas lights. It just seems odd to see lights and no snow. So there is my rule. If you don't get snow, don't decorate your house. It just looks silly!

**********************************************
@ Val- Didn't know your mom read my blog. Hi Jacque! The christmas lights rule was a joke. I just think it's funny to think about a place that is warm all year putting up lights, since I have never known that.

I do agree with you. It is sad that people get trampled and killed all for a stupid black Friday sale.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I STRENUOUSLY OBJECT!!! From your aunt who has spent the last 23 years far enough south to not get snow much, let me let you in a little secret!!

People down here do decorate, to actually HAVE AN INDICATION THAT IT IS HOLIDAY TIME!! It's a GOOD THING!! Otherwise, it's just blah!!

Aunt L
:-)