Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Picture Time

It's picture time once again boys and girls! I just love taking pictures of Taylor. Obsessive parent? Maybe, but I am having fun!

All decked out in his Purdue gear! Boiler Up!!

Mommy and Taylor. House Divided? I think not! My real hoodie (PURDUE) was in the washer. This is just the hoodie I wear when I don't give a crud!!

His first Christmas card! He loves it. I had to fight to take it away from him!

I know he is my kid. How? Because he likes books! We have read this three times now. It is a tongue twister too!

Look! My Monkey looks like a monk!!

1 comment:

Natty said...

I just love all these pictures... and I even just saw a few on here that I hadn't seen on Facebook. I just hafta say that you're going to have a seriously high standard to meet if/when you ever have a second (third, fourth...) kid, making sure you have lots of pictures of them at these ages.

But in the meantime, keep those Monkey pics comin'!