Monday, November 08, 2010

$6 Education

Yesterday Ayron and I decided we wanted to go experience the liquidation sale at the old K's Merchandise building. It was not worth the $6 they charged us to get in! We asked Ayron's parents if they wanted to go along and since my mother in law was curious they came along.

We walked around the maze of craziness and pirated DVD's. We came to a both that was selling incense and smoking devices. One case had a HUGE sign that read, "For Tobacco Smoking Only." I looked at the display and laughed. It was full of crack pipes. I looked at JoEllen and said, "Tobacco my butt!" She said, "Well they are pretty, what are they?" I looked at Ayron, looked at Joellen and said, "crack pipes." JoEllen calmly replied, "Well I guess I've always wondered what a crack pipe would look like, now I know."

We didn't end up buying anything, but decided the whole trip wasn't a busy because we were able to education JoEllen on the use of a crack pipe.

No comments: