Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Some People Shouldn't Be Parents

I was just forwarded an email. Normally I hate forwards, having to scan through all the email addresses of the recipients before me, just to get to a stupid "Email this to everyone you know within the next hour and something good will happen" crud annoys me. This one cracks me up.

I don't know how many of these pictures were retouched, but I am willing to guess some were NOT retouched. I am not claiming to be an excellent parent and I never will be, but I am pretty sure I would rank better on a parenting scale than most of these people.


Are they protecting him from rain, wind, bugs, or fresh air?

I firmly believe in the caption of this photo.

This is wrong on SOOO many levels. She is WAY to young, terrified (check out her face), not wearing eye or ear protection...Father of the year award right there.

Why couldn't they just walk and push the stroller?
Does this zoo lack the "Don't Feed The Animals" sign?

I am speechless. The fact that the dad put the trunk cover up as a sun shade is a nice touch.


Maybe he is craving beer cheese soup?


So if they had twins would they have put the other child in the other side compartment?


I just pray she is a better driver than Jimmi Heselden.


Makes you wonder if he was conceived after watching that video...or maybe his parents "star" in the movie?


While your helmet will keep your head from being smashed, I'm pretty that coat hood won't do anything for your child.

I winced when I saw this picture. The caption got me too.


YIKES!


At a loss for words on this one.


Am I the only one who noticed the poor girls look of horror!



































No comments: