Friday, November 19, 2010

Adventures in Cleaning

I often wonder why I even bother cleaning my house. With a husband, son, and dog, it hardly stays clean. Last night I decided to tackle the beast we call an "office." The goal is to turn it into Isabella's room, so I figured last night was as good of a night as any to attempt to unearth the desk. Tj is normally a great helper at cleaning, not last night. Here is a photo (and video) show of our adventures in the office last night.


The "Before" shot. I can't remember the last time I actually was able to work at that desk.


What's wrong with this picture? Scooter actually whines when TJ shuts himself in the cage.


I had been talking to TJ and realized that he wasn't responding. I turned around and realized that he had disappeared. I found him in the living room watching tv.

The "after" shot. I ended up finding a big box worth of things that I need to scrapbook, now if only I could find the time!

My next project is the closet in this room and the hall closet. Maybe I will attempt one of those tonight, or maybe I will be happy that the office has been cleaned and the desk has been found.

No comments: