Monday, December 31, 2007

Attempt at Technology Failed

Ok, earlier this week my attempt at trying new technology failed. I removed that blog and decided to try it again. I am currently uploading 37 pictures to slide.com and will then attempt to make a "slide" that I can post on my blog so that everyone can see the photos I took from Christmas. I would like to say that my sister also took a ton and I am currently, yet patiently, waiting on her to email those to me as well. The ones we took using her camera should prove to be hilarious (TARGET PRACTICE!). While I am waiting for my pictures to load I'm sure I can kill time by babbeling about my holiday so far.

Christmas was low key, which was great. Presents should not be the focus of the season. We told mom to not get anything for anyone and for once she listened! It was great! She then felt bad when we gave her some small gifts, but at least she listened to our pleas to just relax for once. We spent Christmas morning at our house and mom and Nat came over for breakfast. Ayron made "Dad's Famous Pancakes" and our homemade bacon. It was good! We then managed to spend close to 5 hours together and not kill each other. That is proof you are getting older. When you can and want to spend 5 hours with your sibling! Christmas night was spent at the in-laws with Ayron's family. We also convinced them to have a low key Christmas as well. It was great. Of course the girls were spoiled, but grandma claims she scaled down!

The past week and a half has been great. Ayron's work schedule has been different due to the holidays so we are able to spend more time together and with friends. We even managed to build the changing table together yesterday without losing our patience for one another. I'm hoping we can tackle the dresser this afternoon! I have also realized that I have a ton to get around before I go on maternity leave.

I have 10 weeks until I'm "due." It's an odd thought. Frightening and thrilling all in one. I have hit my nesting stage WAY EARLY and am trying to not drive Ayron crazy. We pulled out all of the furniture and swept behind them and rearranged the living room. I managed to completly empty the "nursery" of the spare crap we've been procrastinating about.

For those of you who are visual, my photos have now loaded and you can see how I've spent my time away from work.

No comments: