Thursday, December 27, 2007

Man Up and Leave Your Name

I had an "anonymous" person leave a rather crass comment on a previous post I wrote about ADHD. I would normally just choose to either ignore the comment or delete it, but I have decided to take a different approach. Maybe by addressing it, I'll make it worse, who knows.

Anonymity has a place. Like the lovely associate at Home Depot who bought a washer for our cousin in need and chose to remain anonymous. That is cool. If you are going to disagree with someones opinion, man up and own your opinion. I was merely writing about my opinion. While I acknowledge that my opinion may not be shared by everyone, I am not going to tell a person they "are full of s&*^." and then not leave my name. So speak up, leave your name. Engage me in a lively debate, I don't care.

I recognize other opinions with open arms. I also am willing to end a debate with "Let's agree to disagree." So "man up," "grow a pair," and any other cliche you can think of.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I was merely stating my opinion