Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Blech, Shopping

I normally love to shop (insert your own joke here, I'll wait.....ok, ya done?). But for some reason, I don't care to right now. This is especially difficult considering it is the holiday season. We have decided to get one (maybe two) small gifts for each person on our list (10 people total). We keep putting the shopping off. Every year I think, "Yeah, this year I'll be one of those people that has everything bought before Halloween and wrapped before Thanksgiving." Hasn't happened yet, probably never will happen.

So why am I dreading this? I am looking forward to hanging out with friends and family. I like getting together and watching my nieces play (now on their very own snowmobile: cute story, think I blog that one next). It just doesn't feel like Christmas yet. Why not? There is a ton of snow out, lights are up, tree is decorated (at work anyways). Will it ever feel like Christmas this year?

No comments: