Thursday, December 27, 2007

Baby Update

We had our "check up" ultrasound yesterday morning. The placenta has moved, but only about half of the way that it needs too. Anything is an improvement. Taylor is healthy, all fingers, toes, and appendages are accounted for. His brain is developing wonderfully. He is in the 95% size and development wise. He is now 3lbs4oz. The ultrasound tech is going to make a note on my file to have the Dr. look at my case and we might end up taking him a bit early.

I had the glucose test yesterday as well. I recommend the orange flavor. It tastes just like a Crush and it goes down easy. The lab tech was wonderful, I didn't feel a thing. It was great. Ever since then I have been craving nothing but sweets! The drink also had Taylor bouncing off the "walls" all day. He has finally settled down, but I did just drink a smoothie, so give him some time. I have my check up with the nurse mid-wife this afternoon so hopefully the blood work is back by then and we'll have some more answers.

This whole thing is and adventure, I'll give you that.

No comments: