Thursday, May 21, 2009

Bald

How much easier would our day be if we were all bald? Think about it ladies. No need to worry about deep conditioning treatments, updating your color, etc.

My boss recently decided to shave his balding head. We now call him "Q-Tip." I also love to sing, "Mr. Clean, Mr. Clean." When he walks into the office. We have recently discovered that the Nerf dart guns he gave us for Christmas, when paired with his shiny bald head, make a great target practice. I think it's odd that his shaved his head, but kept his "billy goat" scruff (whatever he calls that stuff on his chin).

I am in the process of growing out my hair. My hair grows fairly quickly but has a nasty dishwater brown color. I am in need of a new look. I always start to grow out my hair, but then summer comes and it gets hot and I chop it off (much to the dismay of Sara). I have a wedding in October and I'd like to have longer hair. My senior year in high school I had it down to the middle of my back. It was close to that same length when we were married, but since then I have kept it short. Not short by most standards, but short for me.

I get to this phase where I want to grow it out, but it looks crappy. I want a change of pace, but what?

My eye brows are way to dark, so going blonde is out of the question. I have been going slightly darker with a hint of red. Highlights maybe? But I think I may also want a new "style." I need something easy, but I want to actually look professional (when I need to look professional). I am really close to calling and making an appointment for a "whack job" as I call it. I am really not picky and my theory is, "It's hair, it will grow back."

I need suggestions!

No comments: