Friday, May 08, 2009

Oh Happy Day!

I am in great mood, which is surprising considering my lack of sleep! I just couldn't sleep last night. Knowing that the alarm clock would go off at 3am didn't help either. Ayron was up at 3 and getting around to leave for Grand Haven (for work). Finally, one he left I managed to squeeze in an hour of sleep!

I can just tell it's gonna be a good day. I just know it. It is sunny (for now), the weather is nice, the trees are blooming (and thanks to my allergy meds I'm not sneezing) and it's pay day Friday!

I have an eye exam (contact check up) this morning and a credit on my account so I won't have to pay for my contacts (see previous blog titled "Rx Optical"). I am then going shopping, and home to clean. Then my sisters are coming home tonight.

It's just a good day all around!

No comments: