Monday, December 18, 2006

Moving On Up...

to the seventh floor. They moved Nikki late last week and Ayron and I finally made it down to see her. Both of us have been feeling under the weather, and the last thing she needs is extra germs. She is now in the neuro wing on the hospital and they are checking for things concerning her left side of her body (where she took the impact). She still has her neck brace on, but it broke and as she says, "It stinks." They are replacing it today. The doctor is supposed to explain today what is broken and how it's broken. Is it a fracture, a clean break, etc. Hopefully, we can get some more answers and maybe she can get out of the c-collar. She does remember people and things that have been told to her since the accident (our puppy) but she hasn't asked about the accident, nor has she been asked about the accident. We don't know, what, if anything, she remembers. Maybe it is the brains wonderful way of blocking out harmful memories. I showed her husband the comment by Devery, who called 911, and he has some questions. If you have an email address, I could just email them to you, if not, we can continue our comment conversation. Let me know. My email address is princesscarmie@yahoo.com

Well I finally managed to get my copy machine working again so I better make some copies before my students get here.

PS: Only 3 days of work (after today) and I'm on Christmas break. Yes, I'll still work, but I can do it from home, in my pjs.

No comments: