Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Requests for Quest

So I trying to decide what to take to Quest this Friday night. If you don't know what quest is, here is a brief description stolen from Nathan.

"...the monthly gathering of 18-29 year olds on a journey to encounter God."


Last time I made puppy chow and everyone loved it, well I'm assuming since the bowl was empty when I took it home. I am trying to decide if I want to make puppy chow again. Here is a list of snacks I have contemplated bringing. I guess I'll bring which one wins the most "votes"

A) Puppy Chow
B.) Chex Mix
C.) Stained Glass Cookies
D.)Apple Pie

Let me know which one you want for Friday.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

i vote for stained glass thingees.

i haven't had one of those in a long while!

todd helmkamp said...

I would vote, but we won't be there. We're celebrating 8 months together with our sixth real date (yes, we've only had five real dates. That's what kids do to you). We'll miss you, though.

Anonymous said...

Oh gross Nathan! I've never liked stained glass much... except GOOD ones in a few churches... but those weren't much for eating.

Puppy Chow is good... but often just REALLY strong sugary taste. I'm not feeling it.

I absolultely LOVE apple pie, but I probably wouldn't get a piece ... and even if I did... I would rather just have something to munch on for awhile... so my vote will go to....

CHEX MIX!!

Unknown said...

I've never been a fan of Puppy Chow...it makes my whole mouth feel funny, and it gives me a stomach ache...but that might be because I eat too much of it. It is super sugary!

Anyway, I was leaning towards the Chex Mix too...it goes with the Holidays so well.