Thursday, December 14, 2006

Yark at School Day?!

So I'm wondering if I missed an important calendar day that all other teacher's know about. Is today "Yark at School Day?" Did I miss the memo and press conference in honor of this day? I have two students who have decided to honor the holiday by being ill. So, in a couple of minutes, my attendance will plummet to 60% of my enrollment. I'm not even passing today. Truth be told, I don't feel all that well myself. I think I'm on a Lysol high. After everyone decided to be ill, I decided to cover every surface in my "school" with a thick coating of disinfectant. Well, now that you've had your daily dose of gross out, I think I'll attempt to get back to work.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi, my name is Devery I am the person who saw the accident and called 911. I just want to say I'm very glad to here that Nicole is recovering and getting better by the day.

I go to church and live in Huntington. We have had her on a prayer chain at our church since Thursday of accident and will continue to pray for a full recovery.

I want thank you for putting this information out here. I've been wandering how she was doing. I did not even know her name till was looking up information on the computer last Sunday at church. We got our home computer fixed and I found your site. Thank you again it is good to know she is doing better.
God Bless