Thursday, February 15, 2007

Excited....Yet Nervous

As many of you know, we are having a dinner party at our house tomorrow. I'm nervous. Granted, I know the people, and several have already been to our house, yet I have butterflies. I am wondering if we'll get the house clean in time! I've been working from home the past two days (thanks to the "blizzard of 07") but I didn't get nearly enough done for work or myself. Tonight is my late night at work too. Thankfully, I'm only working till noon tomorrow so I can get a lot done tomorrow afternoon.

All of that being said, I am really excited though. I feel like we've finally found a group where we fit. We changed churches this summer and instantly felt at home at New Hope. There is a group of us (do we have a name??) who do things together. We have Quest, and go out to eat after church, etc. It's nice to have a group of friends our age who are Christians and who are so loving. I guess that's why I want tomorrow to go so well. Don't forget to bring something to dip in chocolate!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"Don't forget to bring something to dip in chocolate!"

(Be good, Natty, be good...)