Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Getting the House Ready

I opted to work from home yesterday afternoon, and after struggling to get all of my stuff in working order on the kitchen table, I decided to clean and organize the office. Luckily for me, I had my boys (Ayron, Michael, and Scooter) at the house and they were able to move the ridiculously heavy desk I own. I can now work at my desk and look out the window! I manged to dig out some old materials from school that could prove to be valuable to me for work and put them in the bookcase. I have Scooters smaller cage set up and my computer is hooked up and ready to go. Great for me, but one problem. It put me in a nesting stage (No, I'm not pregnant).

We are hosting a dinner party on the 16th and we have invited around 20 people. Side note, if your coming, don't forget to RSVP by this Friday. Anyways, I want my house to be perfect. I started cleaning the bathroom for the third time this week. I resorted the dirty laundry in hopes that the piles would shrink, it didn't work. Tonight, we are cleaning the bedroom. Next Tuesday Ayron is going to do pain touch ups. I'm going to spend the weekend working on the pink (we call it that because it has pink carpet) bedroom. The pink room, also known as the room which houses Jeremiah's troll den, has become a catch all for everything that we don't know where to put. I'd like to make it into a guest room so that the girls can come stay with us and have a place to sleep.

Hopefully we can get everything done in time!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dang! SCOOTER helped moved the desk?!

*sob!* He's getting so big and I'm not there to see it!

%-}