Monday, August 27, 2007

Another Saturday Came and Went

We have been unable to make church for three weeks now. It's really getting to me. I am making sure I spend more time in prayer, reflection, and devotion, but it's not the same, and I don't think it should be. Three weeks ago I was horribly sick. Two weeks ago, we had a family "reunion." This past Saturday, we decided to get to the Spencerville Hog Roast early so we could make it back to Waterloo in time for church. Apparently Taylor doesn't like BBQ pork, and boy (no, that is no indication of Taylor's gender, it's too early to tell), did Taylor let me know.

We spent Saturday evening on the couch. We did watch "Facing the Giants." I would highly recommend this movie. If you don't know anything about the movie, check their site out. It's cool to see what a church can do when their faith is in the right place. There are tear filled moments, but maybe that's just because I've been where the coach's wife is, although not for the same amount of time. It is a good movie, and I highly recommend it.

Well, it's back to a regular work week and I'm trying my hardest to stay on task and get the whole month of September planned out ahead of time. So far I have half of it done. Back to work I go so that I can accomplish my goal for the day.

No comments: