Monday, August 20, 2007

Nuthing Nue

I really don't have anything interesting to say. Then again, do I ever?

I am at work. Blech. I was in a good mood, until I fell on the ramp that leads up to my office. I managed to remove all of the skin on my left leg from my knee down to my ankle. It is a lovely shade of purple and dried blood. I am glad I didn't rip my jeans. They are my favorite jeans and they room for me to "grow into."

School starts again on Thursday. I am pretty sure I won't have any kids until the second or third week into September, which is good, but if I had students, I wouldn't be as bored. I am graduating two kids from the after school program this week, so that is exciting. It will only leave me with two, but that's ok.

Wow, this post is horribly boring. I'm gonna stop now.

No comments: