Monday, August 06, 2007

Happy St. Patty's Day To Me

I know what you're thinking, you must be crazy. It's only the beginning of August. Well, we had our first ultra sound on Friday and we found out that I am now 8 weeks along and I am due on Saint Patrick's day. No, we will not be naming the baby some odd Irish name. The name is still Taylor. Here are the two pictures they gave us. The second one shows how she measured Taylor to tell how old he/she is.


In this photo I think Taylor looks like a sea horse! We go back on August 30th for our next ultra sound and then we can see fingers and toes. We did see Taylor's heart beat and see him/her move around depending on how she touched my belly.

3 comments:

Pepper said...

EWWW...gross!! That gives me the creeps!! ;P

Pepper said...

I think you should use an Irish name as a middle name, if you are still looking for one.

Anonymous said...

My future niece/nephew has a TAIL.

Perhaps it'll be a PUPPY!!! :-p