Friday, January 11, 2008

Politicly Correct?

I have recently become claustrophobic in my clothes. I put on a shirt that used to be huge on me and low and behold, it's slowly getting tight. Ahhh!! That is not a good feeling for someone who is already claustrophobic.

Sure, it's to be expected (being 7 months prego and all), but it doesn't help the "waddling duck" feeling I have. Guess it's time to cave and start wearing Ayron's shirts.

I did have someone ask me what the "pc" term was for how I was. I didn't know there was a "pc" term for being "with child." Call me pregnant, I don't care. You're not going to suprise me. I don't like the term "knocked up" which seems to be rising in popularity due to the movie. I think I dispise it because it has some sort of connotation with it. Like I didn't plan to become pregnant. Is there a "pc" term other than pregnant? Am I oblivious to this whole thing because I am not the ideal pregnant woman?

Is there such a thing as an "ideal pregnant woman?" It is no suprise that I do not like being pregnant. I like knowing that I am carrying a child and that I am able to carry a child, but I am not the "glowing ever happy pregnant" woman. Heck, I don't even look pregnant. I just look like I drank one too many beers last night.

This whole experience has been just that, an experience. There are parts I like and parts I'd rather not relive (He just used my bladder as his personal punching bag). Knowing that Taylor will be here with us in 9 weeks is thrilling and terrifying all at once. It's all starting to fall into place and freak me (and Ayron) out.

No comments: