Friday, January 18, 2008

Uh Oh, Not Good

I've finally started to have some cravings. Nothing out of the ordinary. I know that it is normal and you can induldge a little bit. That being said.

I was driving to work and listening to the radio. Turns out today is the kick off for the Girl Scout "Cookie" season. I immedietly started going through people in my head. "Who has a daughter that sells them?" I know that B's daughter does. I know that S, my aide at work, has twins that do.......Hm.....wonder how soon I can get my hands on some thin mints....ohh, or the peanut butter ones...oh my....it's gonna be a long 8 weeks.

3 comments:

Pepper said...

I don't think being pregnant is what is causing your craving for Girl Scout Cookies. It is probably more of the fact that they are good and only available for a couple of months every year. I am far from being pregnant and I crave them.

todd helmkamp said...

I have never been pregnant (I promise), and I too crave them. I can wolf down an entire box of those peanut butter chocolate covered things. :)

Anonymous said...

The only thing is, unless you can find the random place where they're sitting at a table by the entrance to the grocery store, you won't get your order for, oh,.... 8 weeks? ;)