Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Happy Happy Day

So they day didn't start out that great. I woke up feeling like warmed up Scooter droppings. I was upset because the school district I follow stuck with their 2 hour delay instead of cancelling (I'm still a kid at heart!). I then made dinner plans with friends, only to remember I already had an appointment. Work was crazy, but then Ayron called. Ok, wait, slow down, don't go, "Oh, mushy, gross, etc."

He had lunch with his parents and they are attempting to find me a rocking chair! Yeah! I found one I really liked at Wal-Mart of all places. Ayron told me they were going to look at furniture stores and I freaked out, "The one I like is on sale at Wal-Mart, don't spend more money! He laughed. I have been looking at glider rockers for the nursery and was waiting to buy one until our tax money comes. Turns out I can put that tax money towards the cool stroller I want instead!

Then to add icing to the cake, Ayron told me that Grandpa Tom (his dad) and Uncle Phil (his brother) will start slowing down at work (they own their own construction business) and that they are willing to make Taylor's cradle. Yeah!!! I'm happy! I want this cradle to be something that can be passed down. What cracks me up is that the cradle will get done long before the coffee table (supposed to be a Christmas present from 2004) or the end tables (wedding present from 2005) will! Oh well, I can't complain. Phil is great at woodworking. For Taylor's first birthday, I'm thinking a rocking giraffe!!

No comments: