Monday, February 04, 2008

Baby Shower

Yesterday was my baby shower and it was fun! I just want to say thank you to everyone for everything. Especially Kelly, Emily and Pam! It was a blast and Ayron had fun playing with the rattles when I got them home. These are just a few of the pictures from yesterday's fun. A big thanks to the guys who played poker with Ayron during the shower. The diapers are greatly appreciated.
Me trying to c ompile my many bags. If anyone needs a baby shower bag, let me know. I have plenty.
Let's hope Taylor's feet aren't this big when he is born!
My lovely vibrating bouncy chair! I know this will come in handy when Taylor is fussy.
The dessert table! Yummy yummy in my tummy tummy!
I love this book! It always makes me cry!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That book makes me cry too. Hope all is well with you, and with Taylor. I'm looking forward to meeting him when I come home.

Pepper said...

What book is it? I can't tell...