Friday, February 15, 2008

Happy Happy Friday!

I am in a good mood, although looking at me you'd never be able to tell. I feel like crud today, but logging into your on line banking center and seeing that your check, your husband's check, and your tax refund check all were deposited this morning will make anyone giddy!

I was given a clean bill of health yesterday at the doctor's office, so last weeks blood pressure and protein scare were a fluke! I can go back to living life normally!!

Do keep me in your prayers over the next two weeks. I have two huge court cases that I am in the middle of concerning two of my students. I am struggling to pray that His will be done and not my wishes. It is tough, but in the end I hope the judge will know what to do.

Have a happy weekend everyone!

No comments: