Tuesday, February 19, 2008

My New Toy

Our digital camera has been causing us some issues lately. It is the first model of the Kodak Easy Share and it has some years on it. We decided that with a baby on the way, we needed a new one. Thanks to our tax refund check we decided to go ahead and get one. I spent yesterday doing some research and price shopping. We probably could have saved $20 if we bought it off the internet, but I'm the type of person who likes to have the object in my hand right after I pay for it. So last night we went to Wal-Mart for the millionth time this month. They had the camera we wanted in stock, so we bought it. It is fun! I played around last night and took some pictures with it and I think it's the start of a beautiful relationship.

2 comments:

todd helmkamp said...

Did you save the receipt? I might be able to get you the same model from my supplier for cheaper. Let me know if you want me to check. :)

Anonymous said...

So you got another Kodak Easy-Share? Do you like it so far?