Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Something's Gonna Happen

I have this feeling like something is going to happen. I don't know what, when, or to whom. It's odd. I've had these feelings since starting college. While I can't tell if it's a good or bad thing, I can tell that it will be big.

I had one of these feelings the day my sister in law was hit by a semi. I was fidgety all day, my stomach was upset, couldn't focus. I just kept thinking, "somethings not right today." I was right, that day went horribly wrong.

Not all of my feelings are bad. I had one not to long ago. Turns out a good friend was in labor. After hearing the news, my feeling didn't go away. After some more digging, found out my other friend was in labor too.

I'm not saying that I think I'll go into labor today, although that would be fine with me if I did. I just feel like something is going to happen. I think it's a good something......I don't know. Maybe I'll go take a walk in the snow and pray....maybe God will send a sign, or some contractions....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad to know I'm not the only one that gets those feelings. - Tyler